Well, hello lovelies!
I actually scheduled this in advance, which is a step in a new direction for me. I told you I was gonna post the paint pics today, and I didn’t want to disappoint! But I’m also on vacation, and in an effort to be #fullypresent, decided to schedule in advance. Go me! lol
Without further ado:
Whew. Took me a bit to get all those photos together! But I hope you enjoyed all of them. And sorry to actually include ALL of them (well, just about, lol).
Tips if you’re looking to do a paint photo session:
1) Non-toxic finger paint still somehow burns as it dries. Be aware! lol.
2) You can find a lot of paint supplies at the Dollar General.
3) For colors, remember your color theory and what mixes with what since finger paint comes in limited colors. We did a LOT of paint mixing before the shoot.
4) It’s uncomfortable being covered in paint, but just remember the pics will make your momentary discomfort worth it.
5) Washable paint does…WASH off! lol. BUT that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take precautions where possible. We put down drop cloths and that helped a lot! We also wore clothes we planned to throw away…old shoes, and pants that didn’t really fit anymore, etc. We could have washed them, I suppose, but it would have been a lot of trouble.
That’s all I can think of, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask away. We took these almost a year ago, so some tips escape me!